How can we help?
Tags…Catharine Beecher children Christmas Coaching de-stress dysfunctional familyt election season family focus freedom of speech good intentions gratitude happiness holidays holiday stress inspiration inspired coaching internal discipline Love of self magic of Christmas mindful mindfulness myth normalcy nuclear family outdoors Parenting Parenting 2.0 parents play politics Purpose Santa Claus self discipline self disclosure television Thanksgiving william ewart gladstone
- Pray without Ceasing
- “Mama, do you believe in Santa Claus?”
- Are you a Parent Planning for your Purpose? Are you focused?
- Do you know your purpose? May I help you, please?
- Love the Fool
- A Right to Play
- Over the River, Through the Woods, and Into Dysfunction? No, Thank You, Not Me!
- The Campaign’s Over; What Did We Tell the Kids?
- My Essential Parenting Wisdom: “Instead”
- One Sick Puppy…
- Was it My Eyes that Were Examined?
- Helping your child develop self-discipline
- The Charles Schulz Philosophy
- Children, families and holidays — a musing
- Habits/values adolescents need to have in order to manage money
Tag Archives: holidays
Last night, my cohorts in my women’s group were talking about the busy-ness of this time of year. How can we get ready to celebrate Christmas if we’re so bogged down with “gottas” and have little time for “wannas”? … Continue reading
Several years ago, I started telling my family that I’d made other plans for Thanksgiving. It was true. My plans were to avoid my family on the holidays. I simply could not abide the squabbles, the nagging, the insults, the … Continue reading