How can we help?
Tags…Catharine Beecher children Christmas Coaching de-stress dysfunctional familyt election season family focus freedom of speech good intentions gratitude happiness holidays holiday stress inspiration inspired coaching internal discipline Love of self magic of Christmas mindful mindfulness myth normalcy nuclear family outdoors Parenting Parenting 2.0 parents play politics Purpose Santa Claus self discipline self disclosure television Thanksgiving william ewart gladstone
- Pray without Ceasing
- “Mama, do you believe in Santa Claus?”
- Are you a Parent Planning for your Purpose? Are you focused?
- Do you know your purpose? May I help you, please?
- Love the Fool
- A Right to Play
- Over the River, Through the Woods, and Into Dysfunction? No, Thank You, Not Me!
- The Campaign’s Over; What Did We Tell the Kids?
- My Essential Parenting Wisdom: “Instead”
- One Sick Puppy…
- Was it My Eyes that Were Examined?
- Helping your child develop self-discipline
- The Charles Schulz Philosophy
- Children, families and holidays — a musing
- Habits/values adolescents need to have in order to manage money
Monthly Archives: August 2012
(following was presented at the global conference Parenting 2.0 Talks, on August 17, 2012) In 1991, my son Chris was almost 8; Kate (then insisting she was KaTIE) was 5. Armed with my Master of Social Work degree, I was … Continue reading