How can we help?
- Catharine Beecher
- dysfunctional familyt
- election season
- freedom of speech
- good intentions
- holiday stress
- inspired coaching
- internal discipline
- Love of self
- magic of Christmas
- nuclear family
- Parenting 2.0
- Santa Claus
- self discipline
- self disclosure
- william ewart gladstone
- Pray without Ceasing
- “Mama, do you believe in Santa Claus?”
- Are you a Parent Planning for your Purpose? Are you focused?
- Do you know your purpose? May I help you, please?
- Love the Fool
- A Right to Play
- Over the River, Through the Woods, and Into Dysfunction? No, Thank You, Not Me!
- The Campaign’s Over; What Did We Tell the Kids?
- My Essential Parenting Wisdom: “Instead”
- One Sick Puppy…
- Was it My Eyes that Were Examined?
- Helping your child develop self-discipline
- The Charles Schulz Philosophy
- Children, families and holidays — a musing
- Habits/values adolescents need to have in order to manage money
Monthly Archives: August 2012
(following was presented at the global conference Parenting 2.0 Talks, on August 17, 2012) In 1991, my son Chris was almost 8; Kate (then insisting she was KaTIE) was 5. Armed with my Master of Social Work degree, I was … Continue reading