How can we help?
- Catharine Beecher
- dysfunctional familyt
- election season
- freedom of speech
- good intentions
- holiday stress
- inspired coaching
- internal discipline
- Love of self
- magic of Christmas
- nuclear family
- Parenting 2.0
- Santa Claus
- self discipline
- self disclosure
- william ewart gladstone
- Pray without Ceasing
- “Mama, do you believe in Santa Claus?”
- Are you a Parent Planning for your Purpose? Are you focused?
- Do you know your purpose? May I help you, please?
- Love the Fool
- A Right to Play
- Over the River, Through the Woods, and Into Dysfunction? No, Thank You, Not Me!
- The Campaign’s Over; What Did We Tell the Kids?
- My Essential Parenting Wisdom: “Instead”
- One Sick Puppy…
- Was it My Eyes that Were Examined?
- Helping your child develop self-discipline
- The Charles Schulz Philosophy
- Children, families and holidays — a musing
- Habits/values adolescents need to have in order to manage money
Monthly Archives: November 2011
It’s my philosophy is that it’s easier to help toddlers develop habit than adolescents. That’s why I center my practice on soon-to-be and young families. AND I am delighted that human abilities include the capability to change. With that, I’m … Continue reading