How can we help?
Tags…Catharine Beecher children Christmas Coaching de-stress dysfunctional familyt election season family focus freedom of speech good intentions gratitude happiness holidays holiday stress inspiration inspired coaching internal discipline Love of self magic of Christmas mindful mindfulness myth normalcy nuclear family outdoors Parenting Parenting 2.0 parents play politics Purpose Santa Claus self discipline self disclosure television Thanksgiving william ewart gladstone
- Pray without Ceasing
- “Mama, do you believe in Santa Claus?”
- Are you a Parent Planning for your Purpose? Are you focused?
- Do you know your purpose? May I help you, please?
- Love the Fool
- A Right to Play
- Over the River, Through the Woods, and Into Dysfunction? No, Thank You, Not Me!
- The Campaign’s Over; What Did We Tell the Kids?
- My Essential Parenting Wisdom: “Instead”
- One Sick Puppy…
- Was it My Eyes that Were Examined?
- Helping your child develop self-discipline
- The Charles Schulz Philosophy
- Children, families and holidays — a musing
- Habits/values adolescents need to have in order to manage money
Monthly Archives: November 2011
It’s my philosophy is that it’s easier to help toddlers develop habit than adolescents. That’s why I center my practice on soon-to-be and young families. AND I am delighted that human abilities include the capability to change. With that, I’m … Continue reading