How can we help?
- Catharine Beecher
- dysfunctional familyt
- election season
- freedom of speech
- good intentions
- holiday stress
- inspired coaching
- internal discipline
- Love of self
- magic of Christmas
- nuclear family
- Parenting 2.0
- Santa Claus
- self discipline
- self disclosure
- william ewart gladstone
- Pray without Ceasing
- “Mama, do you believe in Santa Claus?”
- Are you a Parent Planning for your Purpose? Are you focused?
- Do you know your purpose? May I help you, please?
- Love the Fool
- A Right to Play
- Over the River, Through the Woods, and Into Dysfunction? No, Thank You, Not Me!
- The Campaign’s Over; What Did We Tell the Kids?
- My Essential Parenting Wisdom: “Instead”
- One Sick Puppy…
- Was it My Eyes that Were Examined?
- Helping your child develop self-discipline
- The Charles Schulz Philosophy
- Children, families and holidays — a musing
- Habits/values adolescents need to have in order to manage money
Monthly Archives: August 2010
“Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” ~Mario Andretti (born 1940); … Continue reading
“Keep your face to the sunshine and you will not see the shadows.” ~Helen Keller Helen Keller was certainly an inspiration to us all! I remember watching Patty Duke and Anne Bancroft in The Miracle Worker. I’m not sure if … Continue reading
“I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true — hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it.” ~Ray Bradbury … Continue reading
I was working with a client earlier this week who has been trying to get ready to take a licensing test. Or at least, that’s what he said he wanted to do. But he never made time to study and … Continue reading
“There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.” —Louis L’Amour (1908-1988); Author
I am scheduled to address the Tri-Cities Unemployment Group (TUG) on Monday, August 23 at 6:30 p.m. The speech title is “Who’s in Charge Here?” The meeting is free and open to the public. TUG meets at 1145 N. Fifth … Continue reading